Healthy Teeth & Healthy Habits Can Improve School Performance
Quick Tips for Parents:
- Limit your child’s access to sugary drinks.
- Provide your child with healthy snacks and limit the number of snacks.
- Ensure that your child brushes and flosses regularly and visits the dentist twice a year.
- Ask your school what kind of snacks and drinks are provided and encourage them to offer healthy alternatives.
- Make sure your child gets adequate physical activity.
- Make sure your child has a healthy breakfast to start the day right.
- Set a positive example yourself!